02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl