01/31/2014 7:20pmThe long-delayed Keystone XL oil pipeline cleared a major hurdle toward approval Friday, a serious blow to environmentalists' hopes that President Barack Obama will block the controversial project running more than 1,000 miles from Canada through the heart of the U.S.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse