12/24/2013 10:02amNot far from where the Boston Massacre helped sow the seeds for the Revolutionary War, David Dyer points toward the underpass where he'd score crack cocaine by day and the train depot where he'd sleep some nights.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah