12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- Israel police arrest suspect in threats on US Jewish targets