12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Common household chemicals hurt our health, study says
- SLC Council accuses Biskupski of 'lacking leadership' over housing, homeless funding
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Report: Salaries just 'part of the solution' for Utah's teacher shortage
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him