12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Police probing how teen got gun in shooting near Sandy school
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Paul Ryan and allies brace for fallout in leadership race from Trump backers
- Bountiful father of 3 killed in motorcycle crash
- Have You Seen This? Drone replaces a lightbulb
- Layton may appeal to US Supreme Court over illegal search
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Apple Watch sales are way down: Are smartwatches still cool?