12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Lehi residents upset over proposal to construct commercial building directly behind homes
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Bill to lower legal alcohol limit passes Utah House
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80