12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County plane crash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow