12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl
- 6 ways to help your home live up to its potential - SPONSORED