12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- Spicer abruptly resigns; Big shakeup for Trump press shop
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton