11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public