11/24/2013 3:13pmIn a potentially history-shaping choice of diplomacy over confrontation, the U.S. and other world powers agreed Sunday to give Iran six months to open its nuclear sites to possible daily inspections in exchange for allowing Tehran to maintain the central elements of its uranium program, in a multi-layered deal to test Iran's claim that it does not seek atomic weapons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Attorney general regrets meeting with Bill Clinton
- Video features Utah’s famous rock-climbing cat
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president