11/24/2013 3:13pmIn a potentially history-shaping choice of diplomacy over confrontation, the U.S. and other world powers agreed Sunday to give Iran six months to open its nuclear sites to possible daily inspections in exchange for allowing Tehran to maintain the central elements of its uranium program, in a multi-layered deal to test Iran's claim that it does not seek atomic weapons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- 8 of the ‘best’ upcoming demolition derbies in Utah