11/24/2013 3:13pmIn a potentially history-shaping choice of diplomacy over confrontation, the U.S. and other world powers agreed Sunday to give Iran six months to open its nuclear sites to possible daily inspections in exchange for allowing Tehran to maintain the central elements of its uranium program, in a multi-layered deal to test Iran's claim that it does not seek atomic weapons.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- Man spends years standing on street, waving at West Valley drivers
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- 5 Utah companies that are pioneers in their industries - SPONSORED
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch