11/23/2013 8:51pmIran's agreement with six world powers over its nuclear program comes after decades of difficult ties between Washington and Tehran. Relations have been up, but mostly down since the 1979 Islamic Revolution and subsequent hostage crisis at the U.S. Embassy in the Iranian capital. The nuclear agreement, designed as a first step in preventing Iran from developing a nuclear weapon in exchange for the easing of some punishing economic sanctions, signals a thaw in the U.S.-Iranian relationship.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah