11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- NAACP honors Ron McBride with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Award