10/14/2013 9:18pmCivil rights groups and members of Congress are pressing the Justice Department to renew its investigation of a 1985 office bombing that killed Palestinian-American civil rights leader Alex Odeh and injured seven people.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- LDS missionaries injured in car crash in Sierra Leone
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings