10/14/2013 9:18pmCivil rights groups and members of Congress are pressing the Justice Department to renew its investigation of a 1985 office bombing that killed Palestinian-American civil rights leader Alex Odeh and injured seven people.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Utah parents unsatisfied with Mylan's efforts to lower EpiPen costs
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead