10/14/2013 9:18pmCivil rights groups and members of Congress are pressing the Justice Department to renew its investigation of a 1985 office bombing that killed Palestinian-American civil rights leader Alex Odeh and injured seven people.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Beaver County sheriff cleared of wrongdoing following lengthy investigation
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 5 staff selections
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Malls, stores consider new ways to protect shoppers
- Disbarred lawyer pleads guilty to Houston auto sales scam