10/14/2013 9:18pmCivil rights groups and members of Congress are pressing the Justice Department to renew its investigation of a 1985 office bombing that killed Palestinian-American civil rights leader Alex Odeh and injured seven people.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified