10/14/2013 9:18pmCivil rights groups and members of Congress are pressing the Justice Department to renew its investigation of a 1985 office bombing that killed Palestinian-American civil rights leader Alex Odeh and injured seven people.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Herbert's 'big change' over Common Core puzzling
- No. 1 BYU's pin hitters too much in semifinal win over No. 4 Long Beach State
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day