10/05/2013 4:05pmThe Pentagon is bringing back to work at least 90 percent of the estimated 350,000 defense civilian employees who were furloughed in the partial government shutdown. The move takes a big bite out of the impact of the political impasse in Washington that has left the government without a budget.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race