09/23/2013 8:38amThe head of the Environmental Protection Agency says the agency will "effectively shut down" unless Congress approves stopgap funding by Oct. 1.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her