09/23/2013 8:38amThe head of the Environmental Protection Agency says the agency will "effectively shut down" unless Congress approves stopgap funding by Oct. 1.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case