09/15/2013 6:03amA day after sealing a deal with Russia on securing Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss the agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare'- a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet