09/15/2013 6:03amA day after sealing a deal with Russia on securing Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss the agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road rage leads to fatal shooting in West Valley City, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores