08/16/2013 1:39pmThe Energy Department says personal information for about 14,000 past and current employees was compromised after the department's computers were hacked. Information such as Social Security numbers and names was disclosed in the attack, which occurred in late July.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Stealing mail could land 'Grinches' in federal prison, US attorney warns
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown