03/02/2013 7:44pmThe Homeland Security Department released from its jails more than 2,000 illegal immigrants facing deportation in recent weeks due to looming budget cuts and planned to release 3,000 more during March, The Associated Press has learned.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Logan veterinarian to pay $200K to settle federal drug violations case
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Vandals steal BYU flags from front yards in Lehi