02/10/2013 4:51pmPresident Barack Obama's use of unmanned drones to kill Americans who are suspected of being al-Qaida allies deserves closer inspection, lawmakers said Sunday as even some of the president's allies suggested an uneasiness about the program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- 5 of the worst movie titles
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- UHP finds two ‘suicide loads’ of drugs in separate incidents
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- 'Blue family' steps up for son of fallen cop on first day of school
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30