02/10/2013 4:51pmPresident Barack Obama's use of unmanned drones to kill Americans who are suspected of being al-Qaida allies deserves closer inspection, lawmakers said Sunday as even some of the president's allies suggested an uneasiness about the program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The fly angler's secret for fishing small creeks and streams