01/17/2013 10:38amLithium batteries that can leak corrosive fluid and start fires have emerged as the chief safety concern involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, a problem that apparently is far more serious than government or company officials acknowledged less than a week ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County