03/03/2014 1:34amSeeking to keep a pair of delicate diplomatic efforts afloat, President Barack Obama will personally appeal for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to move forward on peace talks with the Palestinians, while also trying to manage Israel's deep suspicion of his pursuit of a nuclear accord with Iran.
Browse by Day Archive
- U. president: Beckerle to be reinstated as CEO, director
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash