01/01/2014 1:30pmThe White House is calling on Congress to make its first legislation of the new year the restoration of unemployment insurance for Americans whose benefits have expired.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan