01/01/2014 1:30pmThe White House is calling on Congress to make its first legislation of the new year the restoration of unemployment insurance for Americans whose benefits have expired.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex