01/01/2014 1:30pmThe White House is calling on Congress to make its first legislation of the new year the restoration of unemployment insurance for Americans whose benefits have expired.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Governor 'leaning' toward signing concealed carry bill for young adults