12/14/2013 7:56amIn the hours before President Barack Obama arrived at a Johannesburg soccer stadium to honor Nelson Mandela, the White House staff was in the dark on critical details.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Those polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Witness: Officers in polygamous towns try to stop evictions
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says