12/12/2013 4:02pmThe White House says it can't independently confirm reports of the execution of the uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (kim jawng oon) but it says it has "no reason to doubt" a report by the North Korean state news agency that it took place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Roy dad pleads guilty to abusing baby who tested positive for meth, THC
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch