12/03/2013 11:59amPresident Barack Obama congratulated Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos Tuesday on taking bold steps toward peace in his country and praised a U.S.-Colombia trade agreement that has increased commerce between the two countries by 20 percent. Santos hailed relations between the two governments, noting that security and drug trafficking no longer dominate talks like in the past.
Browse by Day Archive
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute