12/03/2013 11:59amPresident Barack Obama congratulated Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos Tuesday on taking bold steps toward peace in his country and praised a U.S.-Colombia trade agreement that has increased commerce between the two countries by 20 percent. Santos hailed relations between the two governments, noting that security and drug trafficking no longer dominate talks like in the past.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Have You Seen This? Vintage candy making was hard work
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 1 in 7 Utahns speaks another language, report says
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway