11/16/2013 3:11pmPresident Barack Obama will visit John F. Kennedy's gravesite and honor two of Kennedy's lasting initiatives as the nation observes the 50th anniversary of his assassination in the coming week.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks