11/16/2013 3:11pmPresident Barack Obama will visit John F. Kennedy's gravesite and honor two of Kennedy's lasting initiatives as the nation observes the 50th anniversary of his assassination in the coming week.
Browse by Day Archive
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Free golf day for first responders strikes chord for Talons Cove manager