10/12/2013 2:14amSuddenly it's about the deficits. As a deal moves toward ending the partial government shutdown, raising the nation's line of credit, and abandoning the drive to upend the 3-year-old health care law, Washington's attention is turning to spending and the red ink side of the government's ledger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- Parents withdraw legal action over their sick baby
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison