10/12/2013 2:14amSuddenly it's about the deficits. As a deal moves toward ending the partial government shutdown, raising the nation's line of credit, and abandoning the drive to upend the 3-year-old health care law, Washington's attention is turning to spending and the red ink side of the government's ledger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orlando shooter's widow arrested, US official says
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- Are bad people skills holding you back?