09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina