09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Have You Seen This? You never expect John Cena
- Drunk Sandy man arrested after pushing his way into wrong home, police say
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah