09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Average gasoline price down 4 cents to $2.25 a gallon