09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- Official: New emails in FBI review not from Clinton server
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease