09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?