09/28/2013 7:02amOK, gridlocked politicians we're used to. But why padlock the Statue of Liberty?
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 14-year-old with cystic fibrosis becomes fashion model for a day
- Volunteering means life-changing experience for woman, children she's helping
- Tenn. firm to produce Utah company's first electric big rigs