09/21/2013 8:56pmDays after mass shootings in both of his hometowns, President Barack Obama urged his most ardent supporters Saturday "to get back up and go back at it" and help push stalled legislation out of Congress so dangerous people won't get their hands on guns.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash