09/21/2013 8:56pmDays after mass shootings in both of his hometowns, President Barack Obama urged his most ardent supporters Saturday "to get back up and go back at it" and help push stalled legislation out of Congress so dangerous people won't get their hands on guns.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Charges: Man tries to rob victim of shoes, shoots him in stomach