09/21/2013 8:56pmDays after mass shootings in both of his hometowns, President Barack Obama urged his most ardent supporters Saturday "to get back up and go back at it" and help push stalled legislation out of Congress so dangerous people won't get their hands on guns.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections