08/20/2013 1:19amPassage of a sweeping overhaul of Wall Street regulations in 2010 was a hallmark of President Barack Obama's first term. Three years later, amid delays and compromises that critics say have diluted its ambitious goals, the president is trying to rekindle the law's promise.
Browse by Day Archive
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- UK parents halt court battle over their sick baby Charlie
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting