08/20/2013 1:19amPassage of a sweeping overhaul of Wall Street regulations in 2010 was a hallmark of President Barack Obama's first term. Three years later, amid delays and compromises that critics say have diluted its ambitious goals, the president is trying to rekindle the law's promise.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- London attacker was cheerful, joking on eve of rampage
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack