08/20/2013 1:19amPassage of a sweeping overhaul of Wall Street regulations in 2010 was a hallmark of President Barack Obama's first term. Three years later, amid delays and compromises that critics say have diluted its ambitious goals, the president is trying to rekindle the law's promise.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says