08/20/2013 1:19amPassage of a sweeping overhaul of Wall Street regulations in 2010 was a hallmark of President Barack Obama's first term. Three years later, amid delays and compromises that critics say have diluted its ambitious goals, the president is trying to rekindle the law's promise.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem