08/20/2013 1:19amPassage of a sweeping overhaul of Wall Street regulations in 2010 was a hallmark of President Barack Obama's first term. Three years later, amid delays and compromises that critics say have diluted its ambitious goals, the president is trying to rekindle the law's promise.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Experts uncover hidden layers of Jesus' tomb site
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- Talk of Clinton winning Texas has GOP craving reality check
- Agreement shuts down Kennecott's 3 coal-burning units
- Ogden man arrested in undercover sex sting at Provo park