08/19/2013 11:56amThe White House says the British government gave the United States advance notice that London police intended to detain the partner of an American journalist who has written articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Trump's big day underway: First, church before swearing-in
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom